Nuffnang Ads

Thursday 2 August 2012

Digital Parents Conference 2013

Ok this is huge for me.....I am wanting to attend the Digital Parents Conference 2013!  I am not one to normally ask for help (ask my husband he will agree!!) but I need help. I have a button on the side of this blog requesting sponsorship, I would love to get a sponsor on board so I could attend this event which I think will help my blogging which will help all of you, naturally!


So know anyone out there wanting to put their brand, label or business behind an up coming blogger (oh gosh I hope that didn't sound up myself)??  So don't judge me for asking please....I just had to put it out there and hope someone wants to work with me.




Click the badge on sidebar if you can help




Kate xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment